Certified USDA Organic & Ethically Sourced Tea
Rich Blend of Indian Orthodox Assam Black Tea w/ Exotic Pure Indian Spices
Contains - Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Black Pepper
Low-Medium Caffeine Level - Naturally Sweet & Spicy Flavor
25 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags per Box
GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, VEGAN, SINGLE ORIGIN
Pride Of India brings the finest Indian tea that is organically cultivated on the fertile misty slopes of the Himalayas and carefully selected for its unique taste. Our ethically sourced single origin tea is hand picked, expertly blended, and sustainably packaged to nurture your health by providing essential nutrients in your diet.
Our INDIAN SPICE MASALA CHAI combines the strength of the Assam Black Tea with the aroma of the most exotic Indian Spices like Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, & Ginger. Its bold black tea flavor and a spicy zest gives it an invigorating fragrance with a refreshing sweetish-spicy touch. An expertly perfected cup of tea.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and add into a cup.
- Add 1 tea bag for every 1 cup of hot water.
- Let the tea leaves steep for 4-5 minutes to get optimal flavor & strength.
- Add sweetener as per desire. Remove the tea bag and enjoy the tea.
- If using a Tea Pot, add 2-3 Tea Bags per 0.75 liter (24oz) of hot water. We highly recommend using our Tempered Glass or Gooseneck Steel Tea Pots.