- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices, Grown in India. Belongs to Apiaceae family. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just add this spice to Indian recipes such as lentils, breads, rice and tofu etc., for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience. Add the spice to bakery products so as to enhance the flavor.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 2.1 oz (60gm) in Small Dual Sifting Food Grade Jars and 18 oz (510gm) in Large Dual Sifting Food Grade Jars for easy pour and storage. Easy to keep on the dining table. Spoon the spice or use the sifter to sprinkle it. Elevate the taste of your dishes.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : Savour the dishes by adding authentic aromatic flavor of the spice. Best used in fried potatoes, lentils, pickles for its preservation etc. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India, Packed in USA
Pride Of India brings organically grown food and herbal products from India that enhance the overall health of the human body through the centuries long tradition of consuming pure foods from farm to table. We are a family owned company and source all our ingredients from direct farms in order to preserve the quality as well as freshness of all our products. We value sustainable farming and aim to build a company that benefits the entire food chain from the grass root level upwards. We are committed to sourcing the freshest organically grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our organically cultivated pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the body. Pride of India Organic Ajwain Seed Whole is a certified pure spice from India and comes from the family of Apiaceae. It is brown in color and imparts pungent flavor to the dishes. Ajwain or Carom Seeds is used commonly in Indian pantry. It is tempered with various Indian delicacies such as lentils, breads (paranthas etc) and is also consumed in raw form. Ajwain helps in digestion, weight loss and relieves from mild gastric problems and menstrual cramps when taken with water or milk. etc. We offer the spice in a small handy jar. It is a must kept spice in every kitchen shelf. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.