- PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Picked Tea, Grown in India. Single Estate. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just add 1 tea bag to one cup of hot water. Let it steep for 3-4 minutes and add the sweetener as desired. The aroma of the drink will lift up the energy levels.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 25 Count in a Box. Experience the exotic blend of Mint, Tulsi (Holy Basil), Lemongrass, Arjuna & Ashwagandha. This herbal supplement helps to calm and relax mind.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : Relax your nerves by consuming Stress Relief Herbal Tea. Natural detox, Promotes weight loss and boost up immunity etc. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, CAFFEINE Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India
Pride of India natural STRESS RELIEF tea is a unique blend of rare Himalayan Herbs that have been consumed for centuries to help attain inner peace. It has a subtle sweetish taste and contains antioxidant rich herbs like Arjuna, Ashwagandha, Tulsi (Holy Basil), Mint, & Lemongrass. This tea has immense health properties and is best consumed at any time of the day. It also tend to reduce the stress, treats insomnia and helps in relaxing muscles. Simply add 1 teabag to one cup of hot water and let it steep for 3-4 minutes. Remove it and serve it hot. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.
Bring water to a rolling boil and add into a cup.
Add 1 tea bag for every 1 cup of hot water.
Let the tea leaves steep for 4-5 minutes to get optimal flavor & strength.
Add sweetener as per desire. Remove the tea bag and enjoy the tea.
- If using a Tea Pot, add 2-3 Tea Bags per 0.75 liter (24oz) of hot water. We highly recommend using our Tempered Glass or Gooseneck Steel Tea Pots.