We are sharing a recipe of Coconut Flour Gingerbread Cookies.We hope you will enjoy cooking it as much as we find joy in bringing the best and freshest ingredients to you!
Enough said, now let’s check out the ingredients:
Coconut Flour Gingerbread cookies
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F..
2. Mix the dry ingredients (except sugar) together in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In another bowl mix the butter, sugar, egg, molasses together until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry until the dough thickens and forms a ball.
5. If your dough is dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water into the dough until it comes together to form a ball.
6. Scoop the dough out on a silicon mat and roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thick.
7. Use cookie cutters to cut the gingerbread men out and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake the cookies until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
9. Don’t let them over bake or the cookies will become too hard.
10. Let the cookies cool before decorating.
11. Decorate with your favorite icing.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
As the sun rises on Labor Day, the air is filled with a sense of appreciation for the backbone of society - the hardworking individuals whose dedication and toil shape the world. It serves as a reminder that behind every achievement, there are stories of determination and resilience.