These flat and crunchy pseudo-cereals are a great choice for healthy and tasty homemade recipes. These grains are generally gluten-free and thus make a great choice for people with such sensitivities.
We bring you this tasty recipe of red quinoa pilaf made of our Organic Red Royal Quinoa to make your day tuscan sunny!
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO MAKE
- Rinse and dry the red quinoa and cook it in a pan until it is dry and two shades darker.
- Boil the vegetable stalk and quinoa to it and cook it until the stalk is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- Add the vegetable oil to another pan and add the chopped onions and cook until golden brown. Add the tomatoes and chicken with garlic, pink salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the quinoa to it and cook at low medium heat.
- Garnish with fresh basil before serving
The tasty and healthy dish is ready for you to enjoy!