- NATURAL VEGAN SALT: Pride of India Himalayan pink rock salt ( Medium Grind ) is enriched with up to 84 minerals. Additionally, it is gluten-free, GMO-free, non-irradiated, vegan, cholesterol-free. This salt is available in 3 sizes. The reddish-pink appearance of our pink salt proves its purity. Once you try this salt, you will never want to use table salt again.
- HIMALAYAN PINK SALT: Pink Himalayan salt is one of the cleanest and most beneficial salts in the world. It has nutritional and therapeutic properties. You may recognize pink Himalayan salt from pink Himalayan salt lamps, but it can also be used in cooking and to create relaxing bath bombs and salts for kids and adults. The salt in this mix is coarse, not fine.
- USE PINK SALT IN COOKING: Pink salt can be used in cooking. Add about a quarter teaspoon or a pinch of salt per serving size portion of food. The minerals in the salt help balance electrolytes, regulate hydration, balance PH levels, and improve metabolism. Put pink salt blocks in a salt shaker or pink salt grinder.
- EASY SALT BATH: To make the perfect Himalayan salt bath, mix between 2 to 3 cups of salt (120 to 150 gm) in a tub full of hot water. Gently swirl the salts in water until they dissolve. Soak for 10 to 40 minutes for a therapeutic spa treatment. Breathe in the steam to invigorate your senses and clear nasal passages. Let the salt minerals relax cramped muscles and heal skin cells naturally.
- CREATE A SALT SCRUB: Not only can you make a bath salt, but you can create your own salt scrub as well. Mix 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt in your body wash or bath serum. Add the oil of your choice to obtain a gel consistency. You can even add essential oils for additional aromas or therapeutic properties. Use this scrub on your hands or your entire body for an exfoliating scrub.
Pride of India Himalayan Pink Rock Salt – Medium Grind incorporates organically-grown food and herbal products from India into our daily life. Our Himalayan salt, is natural and doesn’t go through a refining process. Pink salt can be used in salt lamps, as a salt substitute, in bath scrubs, or as a bath salt. It’s also a superior substitute for table salt. The grainy texture, distinct flavor, and easy solubility of our pink salt make it great for kitchen use as well as in the bath. Pink Himalayan salt contains sodium and other electrolytes that can help balance electrolytes, regulate hydration, balance PH levels, and improve metabolism. Commercial table salt contains between 97.5% and 99.9% sodium chloride, while Himalayan sea salt only contains about 87%. Additionally, many table salts go through a bleaching process and may even contain harmful ingredients.. Use a pinch in your favorite recipe! .These all-natural ingredients help enhance the overall health of the human body. Pride of India is family owned and operated. Our Himalayan Pink Rock Salt is the purest form of salt available on planet Earth because it does not undergo any artificial treatment or refining processes. It is carved out from decades-old, naturally occurring salt reserves at the bed of the giant Himalayan mountains in the Indian subcontinent. The reddish-pink appearance of our pink salt proves its purity. This coarse salt contains up to 84 essential minerals that are quintessential for the human body in daily nutrition. The grainy texture, distinct flavor, and easy solubility of our pink salt make it great for kitchen use as well as in the bath.