- ORGANIC & PURE - Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices - Grown in India - Enriched mineral content - Blend of 16 Different Spices in right proportions for perfect flavor
- CONVENIENT & EASY - Just add this spice blend to rice, chicken, cottage cheese and/or veggies for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked Chicken Tikka Masala or Vegetable Tikka Curry. Add to tomato puree with light whipping cream to make a Tikka Curry Paste.
- LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY - Available in 2.40 Ounce Small Dual Sifter Jar or 24 Ounce Large Dual Sifter Jar
- BEST FLAVOR GUARANTEED - Adds Authentic Indian Curry Flavor/Tikka Masala Flavor Instantly to any dish when used - Perfect for sprinkling on any prepared foods or cooking dishes with. Great to make sauces & chutneys.
- GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, CHOLESTEROL FREE, FAT FREE, BPA FREE, NON BIOENGINEERED, VEGAN
- INGREDIENTS Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin, Mustard, Black Pepper, Bay leaf, Fennel, Salt, Ginger, Onion, Garlic, Cardamom, Cinnamon,Clove, Mace, Start Anise
At Pride Of India, we are committed to sourcing the freshest organically grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our organic and pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the human body.. To make our authentic Indian Tikka Curry Sauce, heat ghee (purified butter) in a large skillet over medium heat. cook and stir chopped onions and minced garlic until translucent. Stir in 4-5 teaspoons of Pride of India - Tikka Curry Masala in the mix for 2 minutes. Stir tomato sauce into the onion and spice mixture, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to low. Simmer sauce for 10 minutes, then mix in light cream. Bring sauce back to a simmer and cook, stirring often, until sauce is thickened. The Tikka Curry Sauce is now ready to be used or stored for future. To make the final Tikka dish, heat vegetable oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Stir chicken, veggies, kabobs, or cottage cheese (paneer) into the hot oil, sprinkle lightly with our Tikka curry powder, and sear until lightly browned for about 3 minutes while stirring often. Transfer into the sauce pan and simmer in sauce for a few minutes. Adjust salt as per taste and enjoy your favorite Indian Tikka Curry Dish.