- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & PURE SPICE - This turmeric latte spice mix is an organic blend of 6 different ground spices including Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamom, Turmeric, Black Pepper and Clove, with No fat, No sugar, No additives and Caffeine free.
- INSTANT HERBAL MIX- Just add 1 spoon of healthy and satisfying Turmeric Spice Latte mix to hot water or milk and drink it. Dissolves in seconds. Tastes great when added to soy and almond milk.
- MAINTAINS DIET REGIMES- Presence of Curcumin herb in turmeric helps in regulating body weight and keeping the body healthy. Consume the beverage as a health supplement diet.
- VALUE FOR MONEY- Contains 7oz (200gm) in a Food Grade Medium Dual Sifting Jar for easy pour and storage. Spoon the spice and to sprinkle it using the sifter. Easy to keep. Serves over 67 cups of Chai Lattes. Best for homes, offices and restaurants. Offers value for money. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, BPA FREE, VEGAN, CAFFEINE FREE, SOY & DAIRY FREE, FAT FREE, SUGAR FREE, PRODUCT OF INDIA, PACKED IN USA
At Pride Of India, we are committed to sourcing the freshest organically grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our organic and pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the human body. Turmeric Latte Spice mix is a certified organic herbal vegan blend of 6 different spices: Turmeric, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper and Ginger. Since Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it promotes digestion and regulates sugar levels in the body. This pre-blended Turmeric Latte Spice is used in Chai beverages, Smoothies and pancakes. Also, it can be used as a healthy substitue for coffee. A healthy and delicious hot beverage can be made by simply adding 1 spoon of Pride Of India's Turmeric Latte Spice to hot water or milk. In order to enhance the taste of the beverage, add honey or sweetener. Also, experience and enjoy a soothing flavor by adding this mix in soy, almond or coconut milk in homes, offices, and restaurants.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:-
To prepare a Hot Chai Latte: Mix 1-2 tsp of Turmeric spice mix to 200ml hot milk and serve it. For Iced Tea, follow the same steps and pour an equal amount of hot tea with an equal amount of ice. Serve Chilled.
Organic Blend of Turmeric, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper and Ginger