- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & PURE - Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices - Grown in India - Enriched mineral content - Blend of 5 Different Spices in right proportions for the perfect flavor - Made with Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper and Ginger.
- CONVENIENT AND EASY - Just add this pre-blended chai seasoning with any tea or macha to hot water in order to make an instantely perfect chai beverage. Add it up to Chai Waffles, Nuts and Cookies so as to have different food experiences.
- LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY - Packed in a customer friendly 7oz Food Grade Dual Sifting Jar for easy pour and storage. Spoon the spice and to sprinkle it using the sifter. Serves over 67 cups of tea. Best used in offices, restaurants and homes. Offers value for money.
- BEST FLAVOR GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK - Experience an authentic flavor by adding this to any drink such as Chai Latte, Masala Chai or Spiced Milk Tea etc. Great for enriching the flavor of coffees, cookies and waffles.
- NO TEA ADDED, GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, CAFFEINE FREE, FAT FREE, SUGAR FREE, BPA FREE, VEGAN, PRODUCT OF INDIA - PACKED IN USA
At Pride Of India, we are committed to sourcing the freshest organically grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our organic and pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the human body. Chai Masala Spice Mix is a unique blend of certified organic indian spices: cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, clove, and black pepper. The spices like cinnamon and clove regulates the sugar levels in the human body and black pepper improves the digestion. Chai Masala Spice can be used to manoeuvre different types of Chai Lattes, Chai Waffles and Spiced Coffees. In order to make a delicious Indian Masala Chai, simply bring the water to boil and add 1/4 tsp of Pride of India Chai Masala Spice Mix with Pride Of India Black Assam Tea. Let it simmer for a minute, then add in the milk and sugar (if desired). Use tea filters after pouring it into the cup. And serve hot. The taste of Indian Masala Chai can be uplifted when a pinch of Pride of India Cinnamon is sprinkled. Enjoy the flavour of the real Indian Chai in offices, restaurants and homes. The Chai Mix can also be used to spice Coffees and Chai Waffles when a sweet breakfast is needed on cold fall or winter days. The Chai Spice Jar is convenient to keep as it occupies a tiny place in the kitchen shelf.
Organic Blend of Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Clove and Black Pepper.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
To prepare a Chai Latte by using Pride of India Chai seasoning, bring 200ml of water and 100ml milk to boil. Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes then add 1 tsp of Chai Masala Spice with 1 tsp of black assam tea. Also, add 1 tsp sugar/sweetner (if desired). Use a tea filter to strain into a cup and serve hot. In order to make Iced Tea, follow the same steps and pour equal amount of hot tea over equal amount of ice.