Papadum is an amazing snack which can be consumed solo or make a great another snack out of it.
Here we bring you this unique recipe of spring rolls that can be prepared with our spicy, delicious, and healthy Papadum.
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO MAKE
- Take a pan with oil and fry onion, ginger, garlic, carrot, capsicum, and peas.
- Add the boiled noodles/rice, soya sauce, black pepper, ketchup, and salt.
- Add the scrambled egg.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Make a thick paste with chickpea flour and water.
- Dip the papadum in water for few seconds and flatten
- Put 2 tbsp of mixture in the papadum and roll up.
- Seal the edges with the thick flour paste.
- Fry the rolls and drain the excess oil.
- Serve with ketchup or schezwan sauce.
Try out these delish Papadum spring rolls with your loved ones and enjoy a nice brunch!