How to cook Indian White Basmati Rice & Lentil Kitchari Mix:
Directions:Use 2 Cups water per 1 cup dry rice/lentil mix. Add 1 tsp oil & spices if desired.
1. Soak mix for 15-20 minutes.
2. Rinse thoroughly and drain water.
3. Add water to a wide pot and heat on low uncovered.
4. Once the water is at the level of the rice/lentil mix, cover the pot.
5. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
1. Prep Rice/lentil mix same as above.
2. Use 2 cups water per 1 cup mix and add to a microwave-safe dish or rice cooker.
3. Heat for 15-20 minutes on medium heat covered. Serve hot.