Mushrooms are good for your health, and so is quinoa. So what do you get when you mix them both to form a soup? You get a super-healthy, lip-smacking dish.
This vegan Mushroom Quinoa Soup is so creamy, dreamy, healthy, and yummy, you just won't be able to resist it. Prepare yourself for one of the heartiest recipes you'll have ever tasted. Here we go!
What you need
- 2 cups Pride of India's White Royal Quinoa
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 onion, fine diced
- 3 stalks celery, fine diced
- Handful of cashews
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water
how to make
- Cook the White Royal Quinoa (open the link and learn how to cook it).
- In one stockpot, add vegetable broth, sliced cremini mushrooms, oregano and thyme; bring to a simmer.
- Add onion stalks celery to a larger stockpot. Sauté them over medium heat.
- Blend cashews with 1 cup water until completely smooth.
- Add everything into the larger stockpot.
- Add in the soy sauce. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Garnish with coriander and sautéed mushrooms. Serve hot. Relish the experience!