- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices, Grown in Southern-Part of India. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Make an instant Golden Milk drink by adding turmeric spice to hot coconut/soy milk. Saute this spice while making Indian curries, stews for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 2.6 oz (74 gm) in Small Dual Sifting Food Grade Jars and 18 oz (510 gm) Large Dual Sifting Food Grade Jar for easy pour and storage. Just Sprinkle it over sauted veggies, scrambled eggs etc.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : High Curcumin (5-6% Content), Organic Indian Spice, Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India
Pride of India Organic Turmeric Ground grows in Southeast Asia and comes from the family of Zingiberaceae (ginger family). Turmeric Ground is warm and slightly bitter in taste. It adds golden yellow color to food and is used in Indian curries, smoothies and juices. Add a pinch of Turmeric powder to scrambled eggs or pilaaf/plain rice. Also, simmer turmeric with almond or soya milk to make Golden Milk. Turmeric spice has an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it promotes digestion and regulates sugar levels in the body. Try our handy small jar which is easy to pour and store. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.